What a busy weekend!!! Of course, all our days just run together right now...especially with daddy still home on paternity leave. Sadly, he will go back to work on Wednesday this week. Then I am on my own with these boys during the day!!! :)
We had a great Saturday with a super Gator win!!! How GREAT was that game??? Daddy got free tickets so he was able to enjoy it first hand about 8 rows up from the end zone the Gators had most of their touchdowns in. He had a great time!!! The boys and I stayed home...And I was quite proud of myself...I got BOTH kids asleep and was able to watch most of the game myself. (we sure were glad when daddy got home though!!!)
Enjoy the pictures! More updates to come...we are doing well and just trying to catch some sleep while we can. :)
Daddy sporting his "paternity leave gotee". :)
It's tough being a baby...
Mommy and Boo on game day!!! This was his ultrasound due date...glad he is already here!!! (Sadly, that Gator shirt was short lived...I had it on for 30 minutes post shower and already got peed on and spit up on!) Boo did wear his very cute Gator baby bib for the game!!!
More Boo...love the facial expression!

No comments:
Post a Comment