Well, the wonderful fatigue of the first trimester hit me like a brick today! wow! I cant believe how tired I am. Thank goodness our little Bean is a wonderful napper. He slept for almost 4 hours this afternoon!! (I guess he is fatigued too!!!) So, I was able to take a 2 1/2 hour nap. THANK YOU BEAN! :)
I did have a wonderful "date" tonight with Bean. D was not home today, so Bean and I went to the Loop for a lovely dinner. A burger for me and a cheese pizza for Bean! The entire ride there, Bean kept saying, "Pizza, cheeeeeeese Pizza!" The boy loves his pizza!
OH---we did have a HUGE event today...I was changing Bean's diaper today and we were talking about the potty. I set him down and he went over to the bathroom door, saying, "potty, potty, sit?" So we went into the bathroom and he sat on the potty!!! He was a little scared, but he sat there for a minute. Nothing happened, but I thought that was HUGE!!! We plan to buy Bean his own potty this weekend. He seemed really excited about it. What fun!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment