
Introducing...Baby Boo!!!
We had a very good appointment on Wednesday and got a great look at baby boo. I was so relieved to see it's tiny heart beating at a wonderful 145bpm. It was so cool...considering this picture is me only 6 weeks 5 days pregnant! WOW! I go back in 4 weeks for my next check up.
Boo's mommy continues to feel sick all day and all night...but having a sweet ultrasound picture to look at sure makes it worth it. :)
One more week and we plan on letting this all out in the open!! I can't wait to tell the rest of the family!!!
On another note, Bean tried to climb out of his crib this morning with the railing all the way up...I walked in to get him and he was half out of his crib, saying "ok, ok!" Time to start looking for a big boy bed!!!
1 comment:
Baby Boo is adorable already!! :) Yeah for the T family!! xo
Post a Comment