Saturday, March 29, 2008
Our "Future Engineer"
Check out this future engineer!!! Bean is sporting his new shirt from his Palm Harbor Grandparents today. He looked quite handsome, so we captured him saying, "Cheese!"
Bean had his 2 year check up last Friday! He weighed in at 29 pounds 1oz and is 35 inches tall. He continues to be on the "big" side of the growth curve. He is in the 60th % for his weight and the 75th % for his height! Must be all that pizza!!! (and fish crackers...) :) Our wonderful doctor gave us lots of good advice on preparing for Bean's sibling...we have some projects for this summer!!! Overall, he had a great visit and we dont have to go back until he is 3 years old!!! (well...except for his Flu shot in the fall...he will have to protect his new baby!)
Mommy is doing okay. I am now 9 weeks along! I still have some days where I feel really sick, but I am doing okay with it. :) Daddy is being extra helpful and so understanding!!! Thank you!!! :) I am ready for that energy surge of the second trimester!!! and I am also ready to start busting out the maternity clothes...my comfy clothes are getting less and less comfy! Bean is talking more about "Baby Boo" and has even given my belly a kiss...so sweet. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok...now we need to find that boy another "Future ___" Shirt.... he might just take after his mama, you know! :) Cute pictures...can't wait to see the new ones of his latest "toy" in the house!
Post a Comment