Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More pictures of Christmas!


Our house looked so pretty with all the Holiday decorations!


Boo!!!


oh so cute Boo!


Preview of teenage Boo...yikes! :)



Bean and Papa were very thirsty at Hollywood Studios! :)


My "happy" view. I love the house decorated from Christmas. This year, we changed where are tree was and I just loved looking at it every evening. Made me happy! :)We also continued the tradition of "tree time" and read books by the tree every night.


Bean is his Christmas PJs.


My version of a Disney cookie. :)


Roller Coaster!!!


Both kids very serious writing to Santa.


Chain!!! Bean came home with a chain made in his K class! Thank you Mrs F for doing this project at school!!! :)

I think that's it for Christmas pictures....maybe.... :)

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

Great pictures of Christmas...the boys are as cute as ever!! :)