We had an early and efficient Christmas day this year!!! The boys were up at 7 and we were DONE opening by 8am!!! WOW! My tentative plan was to do stockings, eat breakfast and then continue opening...but there was no stopping Boo!!! This boy was on a mission and seriously could not stop opening presents. :) He opened his, mine and Daddy's! Luckily, Bean was spared and got to open his own! I didnt even get too many pictures in the flurry of paper and bows! I was trying hard to make sure I knew WHO each gift was from. We had fun and had a very full day of playing with all our new toys! :) Oh yea, Mommy and Daddy had a nice Christmas too!!! I am REALLY enjoying the gifts Santa sent from Lowes...Washer, Dryer and Frig!!! LOVE our new appliances!!! AND---we had an amazing Christmas dinner...I bought filets from Fresh Market and Daddy grilled them to perfection! YUM! It was a wonderful family day for us all!!!

Opening stockings.

Scooter from Santa!!!

Boo got one too...a Razor Jr!

Bean ready to go!

A big surprise from Santa....a fish tank!!! The boys were so excited about the tank and could not wait to get some fish!!!

Boo loving his new Geotrax from the NY grands! (and looking mighty cute in his underpants!)

Bean learned how to ride his scooter in minutes!!!

Boo is still learning...love those funny faces!

Phineas, Ferb and Perry puppet show put on by Bean and Boo!

Thank you Santa and Rex....and to all our family for making it a wonderful Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment