Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gators, Scooters and FISH!!!


Ready for the Gator Bowl!!! These boys cheered on our Florida Gators to a wonderful win over Ohio State! Boy it felt good to end the season with a win AND it's always great to beat Ohio State in a Bowl game!!! (Remember 2006: 41-14!!!) :)


So proud of my Gator boys!!!


Boo may not ride his scooter very much yet, but he sure looks cute posing with it!


"Out front"...it's where we spend LOTS of time!!! So thankful that we are on a cul de sac and have lots of young kids around. We sure love our outside time!


Introducing.....Ocsar and Tiger!! We visited Pet Smart the day after Christmas to pick out our fish. They seem to be doing well and now even have 2 more tank friends named Phineas and Ferb. Everyone enjoys the daily feeding time for the fish. :)

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

We'll bring our scooters next we visit! Bean and I have matching ones!! :) Tell him I challenge him to a race...he'd better watch out...I'm FAST. :)