Thursday, November 25, 2010

So very thankful...and our little Indian :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! We are enjoying a quiet day at home...just the 4 of us. Our dinner is cooking, both kids are napping and football is on TV. :) What a great day! We have been on the go a lot lately, so it feels great to take a day to just "relax" and enjoy our family at home.


Bean's preschool put on a Colonial Days Play last week. Bean played the part of an Indian. He even had a line that he performed so well!!! I was bursting with pride watching this 10 minute version of the first Thanksgiving. The kids were so super cute!!! Here are a few pics from the event:


Bean all dressed and ready for the show!


Dark pic, but Bean is in the center with his head down. His line was next! "Come, I will show you where we find wild berries." We have it ALL on video (of course!).


Mommy and her star Indian!!! So proud! :)

So, on this national day of Thanks, I just want to say how blessed we truly are. I have an amazing family and husband, wonderful friends, a job that fills me with pride and 2 sons that bring me loads of joy each day. What more can a girl ask for?!?! :)

No comments: