Last Sunday we finally got back to Disney!!! We did a day trip to Magic Kingdom and it was so much fun. The boys were so well behaved and just so happy to be there. (We were very proud!) Boo is now tall enough to ride more rides...we even got him on the race cars!!! He loved it! We really got to do a lot and enjoyed our day. We rode Pirates of the Caribbean (a favorite from my childhood!)...and both boys did great through the scary dark beginning. Little Boo covered his eyes a few times, but in the end, I asked him if he had fun, and he gave me an enthusiastic, "YES!". My goal for next time is to get Bean on Big Thunder Mountain. I KNOW he will love it...so we'll see!!! Enjoy a few pics...I can't wait to go back!!

In line at the end of the race cars...see Bean's head sticking around!!!

Hot, but happy kids!!!
So, we tried to get some cute pictures out front with the Halloween decorations. It was at the end of the day and it was H-O-T! They still are cute...but lacking in enthusiasm from both boys!!! :)



"Mommy, WHY do we have to take another picture?!?!" :)
2 comments:
I can't seem to find the "asleep in the van" pictures heading home.
Is it getting tougher tiring the boys out?
Awwww...looks like FUN! I can't believe Bean is big enough to ride THunder Mtn. WOW! :)
PS Love your new 'do...super cute! :)
Post a Comment