
Bean...after a school field trip to Publix. Love the hairnet.

At our Town Center...handsome dude. :)

Brothers!!!

Ahhhh...the sweet peace of 2 sleeping children in the van. :)

Bean taking after his Papa G!!! :)

Bean driving the dump truck at Ollie Koala's!

Boo driving a spaceship!

Boo's turn on the dump truck!

My favorite first day of school picture. :)

Lightning McQueen backpack!

Boo...hmmmm, what will we do with him??? :)

Bean at his friends party. The clown needed a volunteer and Bean was the first and MOST eager to participate. (Hmmmm, this kid is really turning into his momma...)

Enjoying the frosting off the cupcake!

Bean rarely naps anymore, but occasionally he will find a spot and out he goes. :)

Sweet sleeping boy...

And last, but certainly NOT least...the infamous GG J seafood salad!!! I made it for a Labor Day party and it was a HUGE hit!!! (and, I would say, the BEST I had ever made it before!!) Everyone was asking for the recipe and I gave all credit back to GG J! Thanks Grandma for a great salad!!! :) Love you. :)
1 comment:
My personal favorite is of Bean scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head!
You go boy. Pappa G is PROUD!
Post a Comment