Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad blogger...

Oh my...I have been a bad blogger! I will really try to be better...I promise!!!

Well, we have been BUSY!!! These boys are constantly on the GO! (My main reason for not blogging!) Bean is doing great in preschool. He even has homework! So, we have been working on printing letters and numbers. He is very focused and a bit of a perfectionist....Hmmmmm, wonder where he gets that from?!?! :) What's very cute is watching Bean try to teach Boo. He helps him with puzzles, "reads" him books and tries to teach him "big boy" things. (Don't give him a halo quite yet, he picks on the little guy just as often!) But, I am very proud of him and love watching him grow.

A favorite quote from last week:
I was informed by Bean, "Mommy, me and Boo are going to have a McDonalds. We are going to work there. I am going to do the money and Boo is going to cook the food!"
Seriously, what do I say to that?!?! :)

And our sweet little Boo...is almost 2! He is talking like crazy and saying little sentences. He has also learned to speak his mind and will gladly tell his big brother "mine!" or "first!" (as in, "that's mine" or "I had it first!"). He now says, "I love you!" and will tell me over and over. I love it! He just learned to say, "Happy Birthday to you!"...so, I guess he is ready for his birthday!

I do promise to upload some pics from my phone soon. We really stay busy in the evenings and by the time both kids are in bed....I am ready for bed too! :) But, enjoy the post and I will try to be back soon. :)

No comments: