Saturday, July 3, 2010

A post without pics...but still a good post! :)

Well...I still need to get the pics off of my phone from last weekend, but just have not gotten around to that yet! SO---I thought a picture-less post would be better then no post at all!

News around here:

Well---we extended our patio and added pavers! What an amazing transformation! (yes, I need to take pictures!) Unfortunately this beautiful new patio makes me want new patio furniture, but one step at a time, right?!?!

News about Bean:
Bean is doing very well...and I have to admit, I like 4 SO much better then 3! While he still works very hard at pushing the limits, he is showing some rays of maturity. :) He will start official Pre-K in August and is doing so well in school. He writes his name all on his own and gets lots of smiley faces on his worksheets. This summer, now that he's 4, he gets to participate in field trips at school! Can you believe it??? He has ventured to Pump it Up, the library and the movies so far, and LOVED it!

News about Boo:
Little Boo has turned into a little toddler monster! (But a very sweet monster!) :) He runs, climbs, screams, and knows just what to do to irritate his big brother! He is talking a ton and loves animals. And this boy LOVES books! So fun. :) He also is a cuddle bug, which I love. He keeps us very busy and always on our toes.

News about D and E:
We just celebrated 9 years of marriage. :) We celebrated at home with the kids and some take out. It was perfect.

well....more pictures soon. Hope you have enjoyed the wordy update! :)

No comments: