Monday, July 5, 2010

Zoo-riffic 4th of July!

We have really enjoyed our 3 day weekend...we stayed in town, but had lots of fun things to do! Friday night we took the boys to a fireworks show. I was a little nervous, considering the intense fear Bean had of fireworks last year...BUT it was wonderful!!! They BOTH loved it and had a fun time. We even did some store bought street fireworks last night with friends and they were so into it! Even Boo was clapping and saying, "more!" :) Though there is something so inherently wrong with hearing myself say to Bean, "Here, go play in the street with your sparkler". I guess that's the 4th for you!!! But we stayed safe and only D left with a few soot marks on his face---had a little too much fun with the bottle rockets...I envision some interesting July 4th's in my future!!!

We also had a fun trip to the Zoo! We love our Zoo and had a great visit there once again.


The Komodo dragon! So cool looking! :)


Time to feed the penguins!


The boys love this slide...over and over! And I still ride with Boo..."More! Slide!"


My 2 little monkeys!!!


Baby giraffe!!! He is just 6 weeks old...so cute!


LOVE the expression here! Hot day and really not wanting Mommy to take yet another picture. :)


Mommy and Boo :)

No comments: