Sunday, June 27, 2010

A new adventure...

What a weekend!!! :) We had a mini-vacation to The Amelia Island Plantation thanks to a work conference for me...what a great excuse for a getaway!!! D and I stayed there 2 years ago ( I was preggo with little Boo) and really enjoyed it. It was a slightly different experience this time. :) The boys absolutely LOVED it!!! But they were busy, busy, busy. Little Boo was all over the place (as usual) and has now decided he needs to WALK everywhere. So, he learned the hard way about hot sand and hot pool decks...and about waves! YES---we finally got these boys out to the beach! There was a very pleasant ocean breeze that really made it gorgeous. Bean loved the waves and both of them loved the sand. (well, they loved the wet, muddy sand that was fun to dig in and throw.) :) Enjoy a few pics from our beach day...I have more pics on my phone, still need to figure out how to upload those!!!
















It was so pretty...hard not to take a ton of pictures! :) More to come...

1 comment:

Pappa G said...

I love the pic of Boo from the rear. He looks like he OWNS that beach. You go boy!

A word of caution. Before you know it you're going to have to watch these Florida beach dudes come spring break time! Those northern girls just aren't going to be ready for Florida brothers like this!