Monday, June 29, 2009

A new trick!!! (finally...)

Hello!
Well, the big news around here is Boo is finally sitting up! He sure was taking his sweet time learning this skill...but if that means he may be a late walker, it's fine with me!!! :) I will enjoy my somewhat stationary baby while I have him! He sure does look like a big boy though...and I cant believe he is 8 months. October will be here before we know it...


Handsome boy in his high chair! He now gets cheerios or puffs at every meal and he tries VERY hard to feed himself. He loves it!


All dressed up to attend his cousins Baptism. He was wearing vintage (2006) Polo by Ralph Lauren. :) Such a looker!!! I was so excited when I found this outfit in the back of the closet. Ben never got to wear it and it really is quite cute.

The Baptism was so nice...great job to the T cousins.









Such a big boy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah boo! Your boys are adorable! Miss you guys!

Cuz K