Sunday, June 7, 2009

High chair cutie!

We have had an eventful weekend...Our little Boo has his first illness. :( Poor little guys has had high fever all weekend, but no other symptoms. His mommy is expecting a rash to break out at any minute! Probably just some nasty virus, but it's been sad seeing her little guy with a 104 temp! He has been such a good boy through it all and I have enjoyed some extra cuddle time. :) I hope he gets better soon, or he might have a home day with Daddy tomorrow!

Other then that, we are doing well! I am posting some cute high chair pictures of Boo. The funny thing is whenever we get him out of the high chair, Roscoe runs over and looks for leftovers!!! (That high chair has been put away for a long time too!!!) Roscoe must remember getting some good stuff from when Bean was little....too funny! I keep telling him he needs to wait just a little bit longer for Boo's leftovers. :)


 

Mmmmmmm...I just had some yummy fruit! I love my food! :)

 

Is that a cute face....or what?!?!

 

What I see when I go in to get him up...a happy Boo on his belly...such a great greeting! :)

 

Our handsome young man...with his cute haircut.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

Feel better soon, lil Boo! Love that cutie Bean too! :)