Last week we celebrated Daddy's Birthday!!! It started with the T Grands. They came for an overnight visit and took us out to dinner! I have to admit this was the first "out to dinner" trip we have made as a family since Boo was born and it was pretty successful! We may even do it again sometime...maybe. :) But, it was a nice visit and fun to see the T grands!
On D's real b-day we got take out from Outback and enjoyed the evening at home. Bean helped me decorate the cake (as you will see) and I thought it turned out pretty cute. He picked out the decorations at publix all by himself! The funny part of the evening was the candles...I found some in a package in the pantry, and let Bean put them on the cake. I never even looked at the packaging....Well, I guess they were those trick/sparkler candles! THAT surprised ALL of us! We did manage to get them out without setting off the fire alarm, so that was good!
I think D had a nice birthday...thanks to everyone for the cards and birthday wishes!!!
So proud of his decorating...and a little bit of tasting going on!
Bean's beautiful decorations! (ok--I did the letters, but he told me WHERE to put them!)
Blowing out the candle, again and again! :)
Happy Birthday!! (trying to get BOTH D and Bean to look at me and smile...impossible.)
:)

2 comments:
I thought you did excellent just getting "D" to look at the camera and smile. Great picture and great looking cake!
By the way ... Bean may just have a future in the decorating business! I really liked the turtle.
Pappa G
Great cake!! YUM!! What a big boy helper Bean is! :)
Post a Comment