Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A super visit!

Last week the boys and I went on a road trip! We started our trip by going to my best friends house to visit her and her little boy. We had a great visit!!! It was so much fun and so great to see our boys play together. The Daddy's were not there, so it was just us Mommy's and the little ones. :) (and also the reason I really didnt get any pictures!!!) Bean and Boo had a wonderful time....and so did I. Us girls were up until midnight chatting away...just like old times. Can't wait until our next visit!!! (love ya girl!!!) :)

Another great thing about our visit was the new things Bean got to try! He flew a kite, played with play dough, and used safety scissors for the first time! What fun!!!

 

Reading a book...Bean was really looking forward to book time with Auntie K!!! (He told me, "she is a very good reader.")

 

A squeeze for Boo! Such a handsome big boy with a squirmy baby!! He did great holding him...and he looks so proud! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: