Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 Months old!

Our sweet little Boo turned 6 months old last week!!! I can't believe he is already a half year old...makes me a bit sad! I just want to hang on to every moment...he is doing really well and getting more fun every day. He can now roll over both ways and we are working on sitting up. He babbles all sorts of interesting things and has a super cute deep tummy laugh that I absolutely love. :)

He had his 6 month check up last week too and he is growing great! He continues to be on the 25th percentile for weight. He was 15 pounds 14 ounces...which is 3 pounds LESS then his big brother at this age!!! The funny thing is Boo is 28 inches long...the SAME as Bean at this age! (which is around the 90th percentile!) So, he is my long and lean baby. :) But, as you can see from the pictures, he has some chunk! The boy is loving his baby food!!! :)

Enjoy the pictures of our little Boo!







3 comments:

Connie said...

Erica, he is so stinkin' adorable! Are you guys going to be in the area any time soon? I know we have a bunch of family birthdays next month... I guess I could always take a trip up to Jacksonville... Hmmm... You have such a beautiful family. :)

Anonymous said...

Erica,
Boo is sooooo adorable! Such a beautiful smile! I can't believe how big he is getting! Enjoy every single minute as I know you are!

Hugs and love to all!
Karen

auntie k said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly sweet and adorable! Love the latest pics!! xoxo!