Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rollin' over!

Well, it has only happened once, but little Boo rolled over this week!!! I turned away for a second (figures!)and looked back and he was on his tummy. Bean was screaming, "He DID it!!! He DID it!!!" It was very sweet. :)


 

Here you can see him in action trying so hard to roll...he gets SO close!

 

Some tummy time. I have a picture of Bean almost identical to this....might have to look for that! :)

 

Feet!!! Boo can now lift up his legs all the way. He has not grabbed those feet yet, but we are close! I do hear him over the monitor lift his feet and pound them back onto his mattress when he starts to wake up. It's quite loud... ;)

 

I love these black and white pictures!!! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks???? :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

He's just so cute! And he's getting so big!