Friday, January 9, 2009

National Champions!!!

What a game!!! D had a great time in Miami and at the game. I am so happy he got to go and we were both thrilled about the GATOR victory!!! I watched at home, in bed, while texting friends on my phone and on facebook. I had to quietly cheer...had to keep my sleeping children sleeping!!! (and those of you who know how I watch football, cheering quietly was a challenge!!!) Now BOTH of my boys have a Gator National Championship in the year they were born!!!


 

A pre-game nap...Boo had been searching for that thumb for awhile...well, he found it! and Mmmmmmm, he was loving his thumb!!! (let's hope we can break that habit by Kindergarten...)

 

Wrestling an alligator...

 

Go Gators...love that face of his!

 

Yo, give me a pound! (or as some people say....some knuckles!)

I did try to get some pictures of Bean chomping at the tv...he is a tough one to catch! He was so funny...shouting, "Chomp the Sooners!" when OU ran on the field! That's my boy!

What a great way to start 2009! Go Gators!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute gator!- Sam