On Wednesday, Boo turned 10 weeks old...our little man is smiling, cooing and just really sweet. :) He is even sleeping a little bit more! In fact, last night he slept through the night for the first time!!! (1030pm-6am) I was so proud! (and very confused when I woke up at 6am...I thought, "did I feed him?", "Is it really 6???" "Is he okay????") That is the longest block of sleep I have had in months! :)
Boo turning 10 weeks old also means me going back to work is right around the corner. I am thankful I love my job and work part time, so hopefully, going back will be much easier this time. I am also thankful for the wonderful teachers who will take care of Boo at "school." They are the same teachers who took care of Bean, and they are SO excited to have Boo. It will be hard to leave him, but knowing he is in such good hands is comforting. :) The big first day is January 13, so I have a few more days...
Other BIG news for our family is....D is going to the National Championship game in Miami!!! He was given a FREE ticket and will be heading south to watch our Gators play the Sooners. I will be cheering from home with the boys, and I am honestly super excited for him. What an experience it will be!!! GO GATORS!!!
All bundled up to go in our "cold" weather!!!
Such a sweet baby...dont you just love the black and white?
Some action shots of Boo on his play mat!

2 comments:
He is SO cute!!! Looks great in that green outfit, if I do say so myself! :) Hugs to all!
He is growing cuter by the day! See you soon! Love to all, Cousin K
Post a Comment