Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bean!

Well, I think Bean has realized that his little brother is sticking around! :) He really LOVES his brother and is quite protective if anyone gets near him or wants to touch him. "That's MY brodder!!!" he says.

A funny Bean story...Boo was cooing away and Bean comes up to him and says, "Speak English!!!" It was so funny! He really makes us laugh sometimes...

Enjoy some pictures of our big boy!

 

Riding his tricycle...and oh yea, those are his Diego sunglasses!!! (and yes, I know, we need to get him a helmet.)

 

Bean organizing his acorn tops...hmmmm, maybe he has a bit of his mother in him...

 

Looking so grown up...can't believe he will be 3 in just 2 short months...

 

Mommy and Bean
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute!! He is getting to be SO big!! Love the sunglasses... ;)

A helmet?? Geez... that would NEVER go over with G right now... but his top speed on the trike isn't too much, so I think we're ok still.

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing about the "speak English". So funny!! You guys look like you are doing great. Hugs to all! Cousin K