Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Go Gators!!!
Yes, I still have Halloween to post....BUT, I HAD to do this one first! We took the boys to the Gator game last weekend...a first for our family of 4! This was Bean's 3rd game, but Boos 1st! Daddy somehow got us Champions Club seating and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! There was lots of room to sit, plenty of yummy snacks and nearby clean restrooms. (Which was a MUST since Boo is now in big boy underpants!!!) :) I may have spent more time in the bathroom with him, then actually watching the game, but oh well. :) We were able to stay until mid 3rd quarter, which is the best yet for us! Bean would have happily stayed the WHOLE game, but Boo was getting antsy. We had so much fun cheering, dancing and yelling, "Go Gators!" It warmed my heart to see our boys so excited and cheering for the Gators. Daddy and I have so many great memories with UF and in Gainesville and I love sharing Gator traditions with our children. :)










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! I love how excited Boo looks in the one picture. Adorable!!
Post a Comment