CUPCAKES!!! I was determined this year to MAKE cupcakes and they turned out great! I was thrilled!!!
Yummy "lion's mane" candy...simply a rolo melted between two pretzels. SO GOOD!
The boys having fun with the jungle masks. Cute lion and tiger, don't you think???
THE bounce house! Yep, I got a jungle themed bounce house!! It was enjoyed by all and we even got to keep it overnight. There was lots of bouncing the next day too!
Bean mid bounce!
Boo's giraffe cupcake with his 3 candles.
I'm 3!!!!
Boo not so sure about all these people singing to him...
...but glad to have brother by his side! :)
Cousins!!
Papa playing with the 2 monkeys! :)
Boo!
Bean!
Sweet brothers :)
A proud Mama with her boys....growing up way to fast!!!
2 comments:
I love the party pictures! Everything looked AWESOME!! How fun! Handsome boys!! Hugs!
It was a great party ... and fun for ALL ages!!
Post a Comment