Even with his eyes closed, he sure looks handsome!!! He wore his fighter jet shirt after a little compromising. I really did not want the Perry shirt for the 1st day of school and he did not want a collared shirt, so we agreed on fighter pilot. :)
In front of his classroom! Each room had a different theme outside. Kindergarteners are cool for sure!
My favorite picture from this morning...so proud of this boy!!!
Getting settled.
Putting his lunch box away in his "mailbox".
Hanging up his backpack.
Mommy and Bean :)
Much needed!!!
Big thanks to Daddy who left EXTRA early this morning to fetch a certain lunch box...Mommy left it at camp on Friday during pick up, but there was NO WAY we would be without our new lunch box for the first day!!! :)
Last night we read "I'm Going to Kindergarten" for our bedtime book. After reading it Bean exclaims, "I hope we don't have to do any work!" :) Well, maybe not the first day...
He did okay with me leaving...we did get a little help from his teacher though. But no tears from him!!! :)
I will have to blog again soon with the report of his first day...I know I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
2 comments:
Bean looks VERY happy!
Don't see any other kids in these pics. You two look like you're in your own world. Ha!
So cute! I'm so glad he had a great first day! :) Love the looks of his classroom!!
Post a Comment