...to first lost tooth!
Bean lost his first tooth yesterday! I knew it was close and sent him to camp with a zip lock back, just in case. And sure enough, it came out! Last night the tooth fairy came (a little nervously...this sneaking in and searching under the pillow thing is a little nerve wracking!) and Bean was so excited this morning to have money under his pillow!
This boy is growing up! :)


3 comments:
Awww! So cute!! :) Maybe a tooth fairy pillow would be a good thing to have?? Hmmmm...I may begin my search for one, just to be ready for our future lost teeth too! ;)
Tooth fairies are good!
Just make sure by the time Bean leaves for college he realizes there is no such thing as a "laundry fairy".
These pictures actually made me cry! How precious! I agree that a tooth fairy pillow is in order! He could leave it next to his bed to make things easier for the tooth fairy!
Post a Comment