Sunday, October 24, 2010

Construction party!

The Birthday celebration continued for Boo with a Construction themed party. What fun!!! I think everyone had a great time...especially our birthday boy. :) In fact, BOTH kids slept in until 830am this morning---amazing!!!


I loved these plates/decorations!!! We even had hard hats for the kids!


Boo ready to snack...


The Birthday Boy!!!


Backyard demolition!!! We had a bunch of empty boxes in the backyard for building and the kids loved it. :)


Bean and his buddy ready for demo!!! Apparently we didn't need dirt machines...just heads! :)


Our poor neglected Roscoe...ha! He was quite tired last night too!


Boo, while we were singing! At school, before meals they say, "Hands together" and then they say prayer. As soon as we started singing, he put his hands together and was very serious...when we stopped he clapped and said "yeah!" Very cute. Hope to have that video up sometime. :) Oh---and check out that awesome construction cake!!


Mmmmmmm, frosting....


Mmmmmmm, frosting.... :)


Cute Boo, with a mouth full of chips!


Gorgeous cousin S! :)


After party events....Bean running around with a nose maker and Boo blowing bubbles! (Not the best picture, but you can see my pretty planters/flowers!) :)

Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate from near and far!!! We are so proud of our little man and know he had a great birthday. :)

2 comments:

Papa G said...

If you guys send me a construction cake, I'll give thanks as well.

Cute!

Connie said...

I can't believe how big Sarah is!!! She's beautiful. :) And I really can't believe the little man is 2 already!