Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Over the river and through the woods...

...to Grandmother's house we go!!!
The boys and I took a weekend trip to visit Grandma G and Uncle M. We had a fun time and stayed very busy. I always feel like we invade---with all our noise and all our STUFF!!! :) But, I am sure it's a welcome invasion...as I am also sure Grandma enjoys the peace after we leave. :) We also were able to see my BFF and her son on this trip!! They came over and in between rain showers were had a great trip to the pool. (totally bummed about not getting any pictures...we were busy!) We had a very fun weekend and look forward to our next trip!


Uncle M with the boys!!!


My explorers....so serious.


Checking things out


Bean, the dinosaur. I am a bit scared. Aren't you?


Boo loving himself in the mirror! (Definitely left some finger and drool prints behind!)


Bean showing off!


Bubbles!!!


Boo was so excited to play bubbles with Grandma!!! The first thing he said when we pulled in the driveway was, "bubbles!!!" (It was also the first thing he said each morning!)


Boo ready to play outside.

Once again...all these pics are from my phone! (I even forgot my camera at home---yikes!) Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Pappa G said...

Great pics once again (especially from a phone!)

Wish I were there!

Pappa G said...

If you guys keep taking pictures like these, you'll have more memories to hang on your walls when you get to be my age than you'll have space for! Looks like fun ... wish I were there!

Maybe next time you come visit we'll go see the "real manatees" at Homasasa.