I have been so excited for today. Even thought Bean has been in childcare since he was 3 months old, today was still big for us. :) Today he started VPK (official pre-kindergarten) He has a curriculum, testing and report cards!!! Amazing. He also has to wear a uniform...and he looked SO big and handsome this morning!!! I am just so proud of him. My wild little man seemed so grown up this morning. I definitely had those Mommy tears of "pride/joy/oh my goodness, my BABY is growing up!!!" this morning. Imagine what NEXT YEAR will be like....oh boy!

Here is the handsome student.
SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
2 comments:
Awww! He looks so handsome and big! I hope his first day of VPK was great!! Hugs!
This brings back a whole flood of memories. To Bean, all we can say is ... Oh! The Places You'll Go! You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose! With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down a not-so-good street.
The world is yours to explore. We are SO proud of you!
Post a Comment