A family picture by Albert and Alberta :)
Hot and happy toddler after leaving the stadium. He was ready to run around!
Glimpse of the stadium in the background...with a happy little Gator!
This cranky Gator perked up with some cotton candy. He fell asleep during the game! Poor daddy had a very hot 33 pound 4 year old stuck to him for most of the game...
Boo, within minutes of getting in the car, totally zonked!
On another Gator note...13 years ago today D and I met in G'ville. Hard to believe 13 years have gone by, but when I think of ALL that has happened in that time it seems like it should be longer! :) We used to have long talks, back in the day, about what we imagined our life to be 10 years down the line. I think we probably exceeded our expectations! Especially these 2 little Gators we get to share our life with!!! :) So---Happy "Anniversary" to my hubby---love you!
1 comment:
Go Gators!! LOVE the fact that Bean wore his Buzz shirt to the game. Boy, don't they have their own opinions??!? :) Cute!
Post a Comment