The joys of raising boys...
In the tub:
Last night--Boo discovered Bean's boy parts. (Boo has also discovered his OWN boy parts) So I hear, "Mommy, he's grabbing my wee-wee!" So we discussed keeping our hands to ourselves.
Tonight--I go to wash Bean's boy parts and he YELLS at me, "Mommy, do not touch my wee-wee. Keep your hands to your self!"
OH boy.
In the bathroom:
Well, Bean has become quite independent standing and peeing in the potty. He can even go "hands free." AND he even reasoned that if he doesn't touch anything, then he doesn't need to wash his hands. Oy. THAT'S some logic.
While helping (aka wiping) Bean after a "#2", he tells me, "I am so glad you are my Mommy" and smiles. :)
And my mom said not to have boys...Look WHAT I would be missing!!! :) Hope this gave you a little chuckle...these boys keep me smiling, that's for sure!
1 comment:
As Bean's "comprehension" matures, the quotes just keep getting funnier and funnier.
Post a Comment