Monday, January 25, 2010

A Magical Birthday

Last week we celebrated my birthday by going to Disney for 3 days!!! This was our first adventure staying in a hotel with the kids and it was a huge success!!! I had the most wonderful, amazing, magical, and celebrated birthday. :) Enjoy the pictures!! (I took 128 pics this trip....these are just a few of them!)



Bean at Hollywood Studios "Honey I shrunk the Kids"


I shrunk Boo too! (Hollywood Studios was our least favorite. Long lines and VERY crowded, but we did watch a great Playhouse Disney show that BOTH kids loved. Seeing them both singing and dancing was so cute!)


We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was absolutely amazing. This was the view from our hotel room!!! This is an Ankole Cattle.


We also had Giraffes right outside our room! They were beautiful. Now Boo has added Giraffe ("Raffe") to his vocabulary! I can't wait to go back to Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!


Dinner at T-REX in Downtown Disney. LOVE the expression on Bean's face here...the entire restaurant had giant dinosaurs that roared and moved. Very fun! Boo loved it too. He liked roaring back at the Dinos!


The T-rex next to our table. Roar!


The kids climbing a baby Triceratops! (and Bean in awe of all the cool stuff!!) :)


On Safari at Animal Kingdom. A very cool adventure!


A Momma and baby elephant!


A white rhino right next to our Safari Jeep!


The birthday girl (with my Happy Birthday pin on!) in front of the beautiful central tree in Animal Kingdom. Yes, I wore my pin proudly all day and had lots and lots of birthday wishes!!!


An attempt at meeting the Jungle Book characters...notice both boys completely scared!

Bean playing the African drums in Animal Kingdom. He loved it!


Epcot in the evening is beautiful! We had my birthday dinner in China (Yum!) and then enjoyed the evening in the park. We stayed out past 8pm...wow! The boys did great and enjoyed lots of the fun Epcot rides. :)


Bean in Japan...look how pretty the Epcot ball looks.


Boo pointing to his brother in line for a ride at Magic Kingdom. This little guy will be READY when he is big enough for more rides!!!


Boo and Mommy :)


Bean riding a kids roller coaster "The Barnstormer"!!! He LOVED it and had to ride twice, then still wanted to ride again. (It was a lot faster then I expected!) Fun!


Bean and Daddy driving the race cars


Bean on Daddy's shoulders saying bye to Magic Kingdom...see you next time! (Hopefully soon!!!)

1 comment:

Mom and Dad G said...

Great pics. They bring back a bunch of memories of our Disney adventures.