Monday, December 28, 2009

More Christmas!!!

Here are some more pictures from Christmas Day!


Mommy getting some Boo! :)


Merry Christmas!


Playing together...nicely


Playing together...not so nicely! :)


Bean says, "I didnt do it!"


Our sweet Christmas Boo!!!
(Bean picked out a Christmas sweater that was really cute, BUT absolutely refused to wear it. Oh well...maybe next year???)
!

2 comments:

Bearcub Mama said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the boys in the red jammies. Is that a sweater that was from G on Chris? Or maybe that's one we had borrowed from you guys?? I know G-Man has worn that one at some point in time! :)

Pappa G said...

Happy New Year to all!

Pappa G also says if he didn't know better, from the pictures he'd swear Bean and Boo are nearly the same age and size. Tell Bean he'd better step it up or his little brother will soon become his big brother!

And by the way, one more Christmas like this one and you can start looking for a bigger house to hold all the toys! Fortunately, the older they get, the smaller the toys (electronics). Oh ... and did I mention more expensive as well?!