Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas...Take 1

I think Christmas will be covered in a few posts!!! We had a wonderful day today and I took about 100 pictures! Christmas is so full of magic as a parent...all I can say is WOW!!! :) Enjoy the posts as I work on them over the next few days...and hope everyone had a marvelous day!

We'll start with a quick road trip to see the G Grands and GG J!!! Last weekend we ventured out for a busy and fun filled visit to celebrate an early Christmas. Four generations together sure make it very special. :)


GG J with the magic touch to get a sleepy, cranky baby down for a nap


Bean very, very excited about a little Buzz Lightyear!!! Thanks Uncle M!!!!


Sleepy little guy loving story time with GG J


Merry Christmas to YOU!!!


Proud Papa G...and a very cool horse!


Boo says, "THANKS Papa"!!!


Mmmmmm....wacky cake


Can I have some more??? :)


Love for Papa!


Love my Grandma!!! :)

Somehow...my mom seemed to escape the camera...next time I will get her for sure!

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

Looks like a great Christmas with your family! The boys look SO happy! :)