We had a great weekend!!! Saturday we ventured out to the zoo despite the rainy forecast. It was actually perfect...not too hot, a bit of a breeze and not crowded at all! I really love our Zoo. I think I see something new every time we go! :) This time we fed the birds, saw the Kangaroos, and ate lunch there. Bean RAN through most of the Zoo, so both him and Daddy were pretty tired by the end of our visit. (That's bc Daddy chased him through the zoo!!) Boo enjoyed the trip via his stroller. :) Somehow, I think NEXT visit, Daddy may want to push the stroller... I think I say it every time, but we LOVE our Zoo membership!!!

Checking out the Kangaroos...love those curls! :)

In the bamboo garden...Bean is working hard on dressing himself and picking out his clothes. Can you tell??? Love those socks and sandals!!! (some battles are not worth it!!!) :)

Feeding the birds. Love this pic!

My 3 boys...so handsome!

Too cute!! Love the statues around the zoo...great photo ops!

Yeah! Mommy actually gets in a picture!

LOVE this sweet baby of ours!!!
1 comment:
I love the zoo too! Great pictures of ALL of you!! :) We went to our zoo yesterday -- despite the dreary forecast too and it was great! :) Of course, it was $5 day here at the zoo, so it was packed, regardless!
Hugs to your cutie pie boys!
Post a Comment