Friday, September 11, 2009

We're still here!!!

Once again...I have been a bad blogger and chosen sleep over blogging at night! :) We have been busy as usual, with a few added events too!

Last weekend I traveled out of town (sans kids and husband!) to celebrate a weekend with my high school girls!!! What a great time and pictures to come...but not too many unfortunately!!! I was too busy gabbing away and have a blast with my girls that my camera stayed tucked away in my purse. A BIG thanks to my hubby for staying home with the boys!!! Daddy even ventured to the ZOO with them and had a great time! :)

Our sweet little Boo has been sick all week and is finally starting to get on the mend. Poor little man...he had fever all week and now has his 3rd ear infection. I am ready for him to be back to his wild baby self!!! :) And yes, you read wild! He is on the move---he's a fast crawler and into EVERYTHING!!!! Enjoy the pics!





Boo's first cake! Thanks to Aunt E's birthday party! Yummy!!!

yes, those are matching outfits!!! I HAD to do it...They were adorable. Their shirts say, "U of I am Awesome" They ARE awesome!! :) (Gotta love Target!)

1 comment:

Great Grandma J. said...

Cute kids... just like their mamma was at that age! The matching green shirts are groovy and makes them easy to find in the dark!