Monday, July 6, 2009

Pool time!

Yesterday we had a fun time at the pool! We finally got Boo up to our neighborhood pool and it was a perfect day to go. It wasn't too busy or too terribly hot! Enjoy some pics of our little pool dude. :)


Mommy and Boo :)


CHEESE!!! I love this picture!!! Check out his 2 teeth.







As you can see, little Boo had a great time! (We ALL did!) He really liked the water and did some great kicking. Bean did great too!!! :)

3 comments:

Bearcub Mama said...

What cute pictures! You look awesome, Mama and lil Boo is as sweet as ever! :)

Pappa G said...

Boo must be growing like a weed! He's starting to look more like a big boy than the 'baby' I recall. I definately need to spend more time with this lad!

Shannon Rose-Hamann said...

Fantastic pictures! Looks like you all had a great time! Great bathing suit, Mom!