Hello!
Once again...I am behind on blogging! We get so busy and my computer time has been limited lately. Both Bean and Boo are getting over colds...Bean had it first and then I am quite sure he shared with his brother. But they are both going full speed during the day and keeping us busy. :) Boo wants to crawl sooooo bad!!! He gets on his belly and kicks and grunts...he gets so mad! Not too much longer and he will be mobile...oy.
Enjoy some recent pics our Boo...he is just getting so big!
Boo's toy box. He takes great pride in emptying it!
Bath time baby! He is about to out grow his little tub :(
Yeah for bath time!
Enjoy the pics!!! Boo will be 9 months old next week!!!

2 comments:
2 "mobile" boys will be a handful but I'm certain you're up to the challenge!
From my perspective, it's all a "spectator sport". I only hope they're just as fast as you were!
I can't wait to watch!
:-)
Well, I think he is ready for baths with brother! That will be fun!! Boo is cuter than the Gurber baby! Reminds me so much of Tyler at that age! Same eye color and all. You will know what color they will be around 18 months. Looks like Hazle. Beautiful!
Can't believe MR. T gets kindergatren shots of Friday! UGH!
Love to all,
Cuz K
Post a Comment