oh my...it's been a long time! Sorry for the lack of posts. We have been pretty busy with me working, the boys both being sick and just every day life. :) Bean is feeling much better and is being treated for his second ear infection in the last 2 months. (and hopefully his last!) But he is back to full speed now and doing really great otherwise. He is in a huge learning phase right now and picking up tons of skills every day. It's awesome to watch. He actually hit a baseball with his bat that I pitched to him today! (and he did it 3 times!) He is also getting into drawing a lot. I plan on posting some of his "work" in the next post. Athletic and artistic...such talent!!! (...if we could only get him potty trained...) :)
Our Boo is doing well too. He just got his first cold, but is overall doing great. His baby teachers LOVE him at school and he has adjusted just fine. He got his first taste of formula this week and did well with it. So, on school days he gets one bottle of formula and the rest from mommy...yes, that means I am still pumping away! One of my biggest concerns about going back to work was when would I pump. Well, I really feel I have it figured out now and it's working pretty well. (it's getting a little old, but working well!) :) And, Boo is smiling and cooing and laughing and just being a lot of fun. He is trying to roll over but not quite there yet. He hates his tummy time, so he will probably be like Bean and not roll until he is 5 months old!
Well, the 2 boys are napping right now...a rare occasion to have the BOTH asleep!!! So, enjoy the pictures!
Valentines Day breakfast for Bean. Yes, I made him heart toast. He LOVED it! We celebrated the day as a family and had take out from Outback for dinner. It was really nice. We even had candles at the dinner table. It was a great day with my boys.
Cute little Boo! He will be 4 months old this weekend!!! Our next check up is next week...I am eager to see what the little guy weighs. He sure feels heavier and he is already growing out of some 6 month size clothes!!! (due to his length!)
Mommy and Bean...I am loving the self portraits lately! Cheese!
More napping on the floor! Bean plays very hard and on occasion will just fall asleep right there on the floor. I love this shot bc he still has his ball in his hand. Too funny. And notice the blockade into his brothers room...is that to keep him in there, or keep me out??? I wonder...

No comments:
Post a Comment