Ben is really advanced in his drawings for his age! Keep up the great work Mama! School is always a big help too. They learn so much from the other kids. Good and bad! I loved the pictures and can't wait to see you guys! I have gotten used to seeing you guys and now it feels like it has been too long.
3 comments:
I think Bean is lightyears ahead of me when I was 12. He is 12 ... right?
WHOA!!!! I am impressed! We are still in scribble-scrabble stage around here... ;)
Ben is really advanced in his drawings for his age! Keep up the great work Mama! School is always a big help too. They learn so much from the other kids. Good and bad! I loved the pictures and can't wait to see you guys! I have gotten used to seeing you guys and now it feels like it has been too long.
Love to all,
Cousin K
Post a Comment