Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We are here...really! :)

Ok---so I didnt blog all summer. Bad blogger.

BUT----as you can see from the newly posted pictures I am back! The summer was wonderful but crazy busy! I have lots of pictures to share and will do so over the next few posts.

The newest post, our trip to Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend, was waaaaaay back in June!!! We had an amazing time and it was truly very cool to be immersed into all that is Star Wars! As you will see, we met lots of characters and had a blast. I bet this may be a yearly trip for our family!

Other summer news....Bean was the camp King this summer!!! He attended 4-5 different day camps and had lots and lots of FUN! He even spent a week with the G grands where he attended a golf/tennis camp. He is now interested in golf and tennis lesson...as well as playing soccer. This boys loves his sports! :) He also just started 1st grade. wow. (more on that later!) :)

Big news for Boo: He started a new preschool a few weeks ago. (picture to come later too!) He LOVES it and we do too. He is learning a ton and is sooooooo happy.

The BEST part of our summer was a first for our family...our first real family vacation. We set sail in August on a Disney Cruise!!! It was amazing. And yes, more posts to come with lots of pictures! I promise! (Between D and I we took over 500 pictures!)  :)  Here is a tease...Cruise Minnie and the boys! :)

So, hang in there. Thanks for your patience and please keep checking in....there will be new news to read and more pictures to see!!!

No comments: