Bean, at the Boneyard Playground at Animal Kingdom.
Pluto!!!
I love this picture...not all smiles and good behavior, even at Disney! :)
They straightened up quick! :) (though there is still a gleam in Boo's eyes...)
Nemo!!! We ate dinner at the restaurant by Nemo and it was fabulous! YUM!! (No, I did not eat Nemo...I had his friend, Mahi....) :)
Birthday dinner!
Bean ready to take on the Storm Troopers in the Ewok forrest.
Lightning McQueen and Mater!!!
Ka-chow! :)
Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Handy Manny
Chip! We stayed at Fort Wilderness which does a campfire every night with Chip and Dale. Fun!
The boys caught Evil Emperor Zurg!
Pirate Goofy!
Our turn to see Mickey and Minnie!!
Our Family!
Awesome shot of the boys with Mickey and Minnie!
It was an awesome birthday!!! Hard to believe, but I still have MORE pictures from our trip. (I took over 100!) Enjoy these!
No comments:
Post a Comment