Monday, March 7, 2011

oh my...these boys! :)

These handsome boys got all dressed up last weekend for cousin C's wedding. They sure looked like polite little boys and acted like it for most of the wedding! :) Bean was excellent...Boo was very good, but so very busy. When we got in the car to leave both Daddy and I agreed it sure felt good to SIT DOWN! :) Cousin C was absolutely beautiful and radiated happiness...and it truly was a really nice wedding. Congrats to the bride and groom!!! (Sadly, the 2 pictures below are the only ones I took that day...told you I was BUSY!) :)





As a mom of only boys I admit to sometimes longingly looking over at the girls section of pretty dresses and clothes....BUT, I have to admit my boys sure made me proud and looked oh so handsome!!!

1 comment:

Grandma G said...

Very Handsome boys!!