Looking at the rhinos
Bean feeding a bird! He begged to feed the birds, so much that another Zoo-goer gave us his cup! SO nice! (and saved me $2) :)
Bean, the giraffes and zebras. I always love the giraffes!
Hmmmm....someone did not want his picture taken!!! Check out that POUT!
The boys watching the log flume...love how their heads are both tilted! This ride provided endless entertainment! (just watching...too chilly to ride!)
Checking out a turtle!!!
Our favorite of the day....the sting rays!!! They came right up to us and this little guy was so sweet and friendly! We all got to pet them...so neat!
Mommy and her boys!
LOVE Bean's facial expression here!!!
Little Boo! He did great (again!) at the Zoo. He happily rides in his stroller looking at everything. I was very proud of him!
We really had a nice time. I ALWAYS think how lucky I am to have such a wonderful friend...Maybe next time the DADDIES will watch the boys and her and I will go out!! HA!!! THAT sounds like a plan!!! :)
1 comment:
We had fun too! We'll see how many "back of the head" shots I got! They are hard to catch! ;) We'll play again soon -- love ya!
Post a Comment