Sunday, November 1, 2009

A hot and happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!
We had a more eventful day the planned...I was on call, but that was not too bad. Poor little Boo started with fever Friday and was between 102-104.5 all day Saturday! (ugh) SO---our sweet bumble bee stayed home with Daddy while Buzz Lightyear and I went trick-or-treating. We went with neighbor friends down the street (who also have 2 boys) and had a great time. Bean GOT the concept this year majorly and RAN from house to house. It was so much fun!!! Hopefully next year both boys will be able to trick-or-treat together. Bean was very proud and excited about his candy. He proclaimed to me last night, "I LOVE CANDY!!!" Very cute. :)


Buzz pressing all his buttons in preparation for mission: candy


Our "hot" little bumble bee. He sure was cute...too bad he was sick :(


Happy Halloween!


Trick or Treat!!!


Bean and our handsome neighbor....yep, he was a UPS guy!!! SO CUTE!!!!


ALL the loot...he was very proud of his candy!!!

Let's hope Boo starts to feel better...I think he even shared with me...I have had fever today too. We need to get this household healthy!!! Hope everyone had a happy halloween!!! oh yeah----and GO GATORS!!! Was that a GREAT touchdown to break the SEC rushing record, or what?!?! :)

No comments: