Wednesday, August 5, 2009

VIP!!

I had a very cool experience last night...I was invited to do a locker room tour and autographs with the Jacksonville Jaguars! It was so neat...we toured the behind the scenes stuff in the stadium, then watched practice in the VIP area and ended the night on the practice field with the team! WOW! I now have a football signed by Coach Del Rio, QB David Garrard, RB Maurice Jones-Drew, FB Montell Owens, K Josh Scobee, RB Greg Jones, and a few others! WOW! It was a great experience and I am totally pumped up for football season now!!! (AND a HUGE thanks to Daddy who stayed home with the boys so Mommy could go do something fun!) :)


 

Ready to run out the tunnel!

 

Dr. S and I (my work buddy!) on the field!

 

Ok---so what if it's a girly Heisman pose?!?! :)

 

Practice time for the Jags

Football season...here we come! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pappa G said...

With the Heismann pose you're looking like a replacement for Fred Taylor!

Connie said...

I LOVE the girlie Heisman pose - the skirt really makes it amazing! :)