hello all!!!
Well, we finally have entered the world of blogging. My BFF convinced me to come to the "dark side" and here we are. We will have some fun nicknames on here for all of us except Roscoe!! He will be played by himself! :) So for now, until I can come up with something more creative, I will be "E" and my dear husband will be "D". Ahhhhh, let the creativity flow! Our wonderful almost 2 year old will go by his in-utero name, "Bean." Which brings us to the name of this blog....hmmmm...Boo baby....so for those who are reading this now already know. We have been sprinkled with baby dust once again and have an EDD of 10/31/08. Baby "Boo" will be it's name on here and in real life for now! So here we are...we look forward to sharing our exciting year with family and friends. Now, remember...its still a SECRET!!!
2 comments:
Yeah for the new blog!! I'll be checking up on you guys! Glad I inspired...or peer-pressured...you into it. :) Looks good!
Kylie gave me your site...hooray for another blog to lurk on! Hope all is well with you guys. Your lil' Beanboy sure is a cutie!! Jessica ; )
Post a Comment